The translated text of Fabiana's post:
The bag that I will post this week is from Andrea's BLOG'ARTE. Since I started blogging she is always here and now turned virtual friends. I love your blog, your posts and we have many things in common beyond the fact that we are artists. She said this is your bag ballad ...
Look at the text she sent the photo: My bags are always larger and carry them all: bottle of mineral water, basic snack, a piece of candy, sometimes I put the sunscreen, other umbrella, or both, a set of pens hidrocor for "moleskine, notebook, calculator, etc, etc. .... It seems the purse of Mary Poppins! Today, even I left the bag of coins, which need not (and always weigh much!). I would say that the purse and wallet are new! I did that! Then, following the numbering of the photo:
1. Remedy for migraine, I have always and at the most preposterous;
2. Makeup - Baton, mascara and eyeliner - because I went to a "party"!; 3. Moleskine and pen - always go where I go, no matter if I have time to draw or not;
4. Remedinho for anxiety - I have anxiety disorder. Um horror!!! A horror! I do not want this either to evil people ...;
5. Pack of cigarettes and lighter metal in common - smoke muuito!;
6. The bracelet that I tried to use but could not stand ... I can not stand "trinkets" in the heat;
7. Rubber and "tic-tac" for hair, basic and unobtrusive;
8. My new wallet - not final statement, but I had leather (a-do-ra-va!) Broke ... - Where will I find another?? Must be small and functional, feminine and discreet in brown leather, metal-free brand name or brand of apparent and not too expensive ...
9. My bag!
I love the purse, and wallet (made by her) that inspired the post. Since she is in need of a new wallet, I decided to show some ... hope that helps! There are many options: sizes, colors, fabrics, zipper, button, no button, finally, I hope you enjoy the I choose and let your opinion, reviews, tips and links here! When it comes to the portfolio, I find that spending a little time makes a difference. A leather wallet is always a great option and very hard. I have been with my two years, and though she is pink and patent leather (very basic), is impeccable and still not sick (rs). And my portfolio is so last long and only change it when I can not stand to look more face them. I love two models in particular: * Medium size, which has room for cash, credit cards, driver's license and coins * Small-type card (card holder) who has room only for money and cards. They are super practical and fit in your pocket.
And you, what's your favorite model?