• Little to no rainfall is likely from this Wednesday afternoon through at least the 10th of
February, possibly longer.
• Little or no snowfall in the Cascades for the next 10-14 days... essentially the first half of
February could be snow-free in the mountains.
• No flooding, windstorms, snow to lower elevations... or strong wind for 95% of us during this
• Lots of chilly nights, sunny & comfortable days.
• The mountains and the coast should be unusually warm this coming weekend.
So, hurray for spring, right? Flowers are blooming...